Thread: Fountain
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2019, 04:59 PM   #65 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Isla & Chloe :)
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

A bit of laughter slipped past her lips at the younger girls reasoning. "Exactly like that." The loss of ice cream would have been a terrible thing to have happened. Of all the times she had gotten close to the fountain.. and there had been many, she could only remember it soaking her clothes. Once when it had been rather cold and she was with Stefan. She had looked like a wet rat. Not a pretty sight at all but afterwards they had both gotten a good laugh about it.

How did the fountain know things? Good question. "It's magical." The best and only answer Rylee could give the younger girl. If she had really felt like giving the girl a long winded answer she could have but really did anyone have the time for that?

Her wandwork was perfect and she knew it was so hearing Chloe suddenly shout her name startled her. Rylee whirled around in confusion blinking at her friend a few times until Chloe spoke again and it all clicked in her head what had happened. She had been afraid of underage magic. Only Rylee wasn't underage anymore.

A slow grin tugged at her lips. "Yes? Since early May," she laughed lightly. "I'm good. Don't worry." No trouble was happening here.

The ginger fished around in her bag for a moment pulling out a coin and tossing it into the fountain along with the girls. That should be good for now. "Shop?" She laughed. "I usually head to the book store or the pet shop. Get ice cream... maybe get a toy or something for my nephews. Pick up plant stuff too and I always stop by the Quidditch shop."

You are Bread!