Thread: Seating Area
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2019, 03:47 AM   #44 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Zita sat there and listened, she didn't move, she didn't make eye contact, she didn't change her breathing, though her blood was starting to boil. Was he really going there with her? What was he trying to even prove, that he was right in this? Why had she not introduced him differently? How the hell was she supposed to know how to introduce him it wasn't like she truly knew what they were. She had no clue if they were just friends, dating, support groups, she had no clue. How dare he start lecturing her like she was a kid, she knew the age thing was a problem for others but was it for him?

Her headache that had just gone away was back as her blood pressure was surely on the rise. Squeezing her cup trying to keep herself calm made the cup break and coffee go everywhere. She didn't even care that it splattered on herself. "How should have I introduced you, Adam? The guy I have been going to dinner with for an entire year? The guy who I'm not sure really likes me? He's never even truly kissed me or invited me back to his place after a date?" She wasn't an innocent girl for sure and she thought he knew that about her, but at this point she wasn't even sure what he knew.

"James is a close friend of mine and I enjoy his company, I'm sorry if you were so jealous or threatened by him that you couldn't see that." She knew what he meant, but picked to ignore it because of shew as so mad at this point. She didn't like being lectured especially when she didn't even know what they really were. Her feelings were so confused by both him and James. "I was just having fun, I thought we all were there to have a good time." She wasn't allowed to get attention for how she looked now, is that what he was saying?

"NOTHING!!! Now you listen here." She never minded making a scene, she actually enjoyed it a little too much, but right now she didn't even care about the scene, she was hurt and she wasn't taking it anymore from him. "If you were nothing to me, Adam, I wouldn't have wasted a full year of my life going to dinner with you, ministry events, I waited for you to decide to tell me you liked me, to make us official. Sorry, I like to feel special from the guy I like and didn't want to be the one to make that move, maybe I should have, but it didn't seem like you wanted me to." Plus Zita Valla didn't beg for attention or labels, that should be him. "You were trying to figure out how you feel? The Gala was in JANUARY this is summer, it took you that many months to figure out how you feel? That really shows that you didn't feel the way I did. " She felt stupid for even being this emotional over this.

She got up and finally got a napkin to wipe up the coffee. "Make it up to me? Here is how you can make it up to me. Grow a pair and make a move." She got up from her chair and started to walk away.