Thread: Minister's Office: Work Area and Cubicles
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2019, 01:47 AM   #9 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD2204 View Post
Despite her tiredness, Delyth couldn’t help but be a little intrigued about the lady in front of her now. Even though she’d met quite a few new people delivering the memos around the building, she hadn’t actually got the chance to venture into the department that dealt with quidditch. “I think she went home earlier. I don’t think she came back but you’re welcome to pop you’re head into the Senior Undersecretary's Office. If Mrs Bones is still there, she’ll be able to help you”.

Somehow, she knew she wasn’t that helpful but what else could she really do other than tell her the correct protocol? With a smallest of sighs, she continued “If there’s anything else I can help you with though, please let me know. I’m going to be here for a little longer” gesturing at the small pile of paper work that sat on her desk now with only the faintest of resigned looks on her face. She really did like her job and she knew that helping those Hogwarts students afford their education was just life changing, but between the memos and her own work, she was feeling a little exhausted.

"Oh right..." She was to send things to January, not Charles directly, her cover could be blown right away. Why wasn't she thinking? "I guess I'm working too hard, I don't know why I thought to send it straight to cha...the minister. He is a very busy man, he doesn't need to be worried about some quidditch paperwork." Oh Merlin, help her. She could feel her cheeks warming and knew she was making such a mess of things.

Her eyes went to January's office, though she couldn't fully see in it she was sure the woman had gone home and she didn't need January seeing her bumble through trying to see Charles, so she needed to figure out an escape and fast it seemed. "Could I just leave this here with you and maybe you could get it to her in the morning?" That would be the best option.

Looking down at the woman's work she shook her head, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be giving you yet another paper to hold on to. You seem to be working too hard as it is." Looking at the time she felt bad for her for still being there unless she was like herself and enjoyed being at the office late.