Thread: Outdoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2019, 03:49 PM   #107 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower View Post
Of course she would listen to her recommendation! And it was not because she was a prefect (Jina did not know that), but she seemed confident and trustworthy.

Her eyebrows rose in surprise at some of the flavours the girl mentioned. Jalapeño? Mac n cheese? She thought she was joking, until she scanned the menu again and saw that they were indeed being offered. "Wow ... I think I'll go for the more normal ones. Chocolate frog and butterbeer, maybe. Thanks for the suggestion though," she said, laughing. Everyone has different tastes and she tried to respect them, no matter how odd. "Yes, I moved here from Canada recently. Do you attend Hogwarts?"
Confident, yes, she was definitely that. The trustworthy part would be something that was probably more her sister's area of expertise, but she had her moments ....

Yes obviously the flavors were a bit far fetched, but to anyone who had been in the wizarding world for awhile, surely not. Except, maybe it was just UK Wizarding World that was weird with flavors? "Those are good choices and I think would probably compliment each other nicely." The chocolate with the butterscotch cream flavor of butterbeer; the girl was clearly smart. "Canada. Wow, so like, you know French? We were at Beauxbatons last term cause we got kicked out of Hogwarts by some fog. And then we almost got kicked out of Beauxbatons cause the French kids were spoiled brats who tried to sabotage our education but really they were the evil ones and brought a dragon to school!" Actually she wasn't really sure what it was, but that sounded good. "But yes, Hogwarts. I'm going to be a fifth year. And you?" Also she should probably state her name, but somehow that slipped her mind.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.