Thread: Seating Area
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2019, 04:59 AM   #40 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post

”I did,” he nodded as he attempted to open his bottle of pumpkin juice. Only he had a bit of a problem with the quality control seal wrapper. Adam wasn’t surprised that she didn’t realize he sometimes worked overnight. Most people didn’t know it was a requirement, at least for some of the potions he was asked to brew. ” Ze potion I vas vorkingkt on? It reqfires ze right star chart undt moon phase to brew. Last night Chupiter began its retrograde undt it vas a new moon. Does not happen much so I took adfantage.” He was still having problems with the wrapper and his bottom lip jutted out a little in frustration.

He gave up with the bottle and pushed it away upon hearing that she had been out all night with a friend. A feeling spiked in his chest that he didn’t like feeling. He was about to ask if it was James, but then remembered the peacock was a model and the Ministry didn’t have much use for them. Instead he said, ”I did not know vou knew many people vho vorked here.” His words came out a bit more bitter sounding then he had intended, but at least he had been able to stop himself from adding that he thought she didn’t like setting one foot inside of this Ministry, but maybe she only hated the things regarding the ministry that had to do with him.

She was being weirdly nice and perhaps a bit evasive and it was making Adam feel uncomfortable. ”Eat,” he said again, although there was no heat behind his words. He nudgied the half of the sandwich towards her again. ”I more vanted to stretch mein legs zen eat,” he lied, although his appetite had left him some after spotting Zita.
Stars and things, she felt like she was back in Astronomy where she barely paid attention. Mostly she was writing notes to friends or making sure her makeup was flawless, but she remembered a little about the stars and potions class (which she wasn't much better) talking about all that jazz. "Oh right, well I hope you aren't working too hard." She couldn't help but wonder how he was able to pour the right amount of ingredients to do potions. If he couldn't see, how was he sure he got the right things? This took over her for a few minutes and she went to ask, but decided it might be rude and shut her mouth again.

"I know people, I mean there are so many that work here, plenty I went to school with." She was surprised she didn't know any of the Aurors that she ran into with her moment at that level, but maybe she was glad she didn't. She didn't need this getting back to Max after everything he did for her a few years ago.

Since he wasn't going to take no about the sandwich she picked up the half and took a bite. Her stomach grumbled showing she was indeed hungry and that was a good gesture. "Thank you" she said quietly as she thought about how much she hated she cared he hadn't called. Some of her new ways had stuck even if she was acting like her old self. She was bitter he didn't fight for her, she did have an ego and he bruised it by just letting her go as he did. He never had made it official either, maybe that should have been her sign, but now she wasn't sure what she wanted or where she was going from there.

"So since you have been here all night do you at least get to leave early?"