View Single Post
Old 12-19-2019, 12:15 AM   #73 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post

Minjae had been too busy looking down at his pocket to get his supply letter inside it that he had not noticed a slightly older boy making his way over. He had certainly felt the hit though and like him, Minjae stumbled as well.

Managing to stay on his feet, Minjae was oblivious to the fact that his sunglasses had slid down the back of his head and had fallen down on the ground behind him.

Rubbing his arm, he looked at the guy with an concerned look on his face as he apologised. ”Ok” he said. He had apologised, All he could say now was ok. ”Are you hurt though?” he asked as he watched him adjust his t-shirt ”You’re lucky you didn’t fall” Minjae looked at the outstretched hand in front of him and immediately took it and shook it enthusiastically. ”I’m Minjae, aren’t you in Slytherin?” he asked. He was sure he had seen him around at Beauxbaton last year .
Looking at him wish a sheepish smile, he couldn’t help but just reply “I’m okay but my pride has taken a little dent” laughing a little now at his own joke, as usual. Bending down, he picked up the boys’ glasses and held them out to return them, making sure to give them a quick gander as he did so to check that they didn’t break. Thankfully, they seemed to be all in one piece.

“Me? Slytherin? No, I’m 100% Slytherin me” he replied, his mind racing back to his last school year. Strange how he’d managed to go a whole school year without actually seeing Minjae. “What about you? I’m guessing you’re either Gryffindor or Hufflepuff?” continued now with a little more confidence. He couldn’t be in his house because he would have seen him at the sorting and well, if he’d guessed Slytherin, that must have meant he wasn’t in there either or he would have known for sure he wasn’t one. Either way, it didn’t really make a difference to him.

“You heading to one of the stores?” he asked politely, not wanting to leave and seem rude but he did have a lot of shopping to do.