Thread: Seating Area
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2019, 03:13 AM   #38 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
He wasn’t sure what he had been expecting, but he had braced himself for a little more anger than Zita appeared to be expressing. She had always been so…enigmatic. So he was a bit alarmed when she didn’t bite his head off. It made him feel a little more guilty about avoiding her the past few months. It also made him wonder if she was ok. Because despite what happened at the Gala, Adam did still care about her. In fact her cared about her very deeply. It was one of the reasons he had pulled away from her. Because he had gotten the message at the gala that Zita only considered him…well Adam. He hadn’t even warranted the title of ‘friend’ when she had introduced him to that peacock – James. "Vou kould say zat.“ He said reaching down to pull back the chair across from her. He sat down, not caring that he hadn’t been invited. ”Ze potion I vorked all night on is simmering undt I had some time. I zought I might try undt ofercome a fear.”

He sat there for a moment, looking at Zita, even though he couldn’t really see her. Adam could tell, however, that she wasn’t looking at him. It made him feel awkward and foolish and wondered briefly if he shouldn’t just have kept walking. The silence hung between them for long enough to be awkward. ”Ist somezzing vrong?” he asked. It couldn’t be school, it was the middle of summer. Unless she was taking summer classes. But Adam didn’t think that was likely. Maybe…”Haf vou eaten breakfast?” he asked, concern in his voice. He unwrapped his sandwich and pushed it towards her. Consider it a peace offering.
Listening to him talk she tried to focus through the headache she was feeling, but something in his words made her look up, "You have been here all night?" Why would he work all night? People actually did that? She had been there pretty much all night too, but she wasn't going to tell him that. No need to get into what all went down that made her be in this spot this morning.

"No, nothings wrong, just was with a friend this morning and they had to head to work so I thought I'd grab a coffee while I was here." Why did she feel the need to lie to him, maybe because she really didn't want to have to explain herself and she figured he would think less of her if he knew what she had been up to in the months since the event. She had thought she was a different person, but one evening, one person back in her life and she was back to old Zita.

"I couldn't possibly take your food. I'm alright, I'll be headed out soon anyway and grab something once I get back home. You need to eat and celebrate getting out of that crazy level of yours."