Thread: Law Enforcement: Evidence & Pensieve Rooms
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2019, 09:36 AM   #7 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

"We don't keep the pensieve in here, that's across the corridor back there." Lex corrected with a raise of her brow. She'd just gotten done explaining as much to the girl and yet that was the question she chose to ask. "I suppose that answers my second question just fine." Not very good at details or paying attention for that matter.

And there he was. Little wonder Carter hadn't gotten the memo she'd sent to his desk. He was already over here getting a jump start on his work. She supposed diligence like that should be rewarded but perhaps...when she no longer needed a babysitter.

"Carter, Fairfield. Fairfield, Carter." Introductions. There.

"I thought you could use some help over here, though I'm no longer sure how much help she'll be. She's already gotten the tour of the place. Consider her your shadow for the week." She'd work something out for the following week depending on the needs of the department, or lack thereof, but for now, this was a good enough place to stick the kid.

"Consider it a mini promotion of sorts, your pay will reflect as much for the duration." Afterall, he would technically be taking on a supervisory role, albeit a glorified one. "You listen to everything Carter says. He'll show you the ropes. The things that need doing. Don't touch anything he hasn't given you permission to touch. MLE is big on command and ranking. On working as a team and knowing how and when to follow orders. We're a disciplined bunch." Most times. "Any questions?" From either of them.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.