Thread: Seating Area
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2019, 02:44 AM   #37 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

He wasn’t sure what he had been expecting, but he had braced himself for a little more anger than Zita appeared to be expressing. She had always been so…enigmatic. So he was a bit alarmed when she didn’t bite his head off. It made him feel a little more guilty about avoiding her the past few months. It also made him wonder if she was ok. Because despite what happened at the Gala, Adam did still care about her. In fact her cared about her very deeply. It was one of the reasons he had pulled away from her. Because he had gotten the message at the gala that Zita only considered him…well Adam. He hadn’t even warranted the title of ‘friend’ when she had introduced him to that peacock – James. "Vou kould say zat.“ He said reaching down to pull back the chair across from her. He sat down, not caring that he hadn’t been invited. ”Ze potion I vorked all night on is simmering undt I had some time. I zought I might try undt ofercome a fear.”

He sat there for a moment, looking at Zita, even though he couldn’t really see her. Adam could tell, however, that she wasn’t looking at him. It made him feel awkward and foolish and wondered briefly if he shouldn’t just have kept walking. The silence hung between them for long enough to be awkward. ”Ist somezzing vrong?” he asked. It couldn’t be school, it was the middle of summer. Unless she was taking summer classes. But Adam didn’t think that was likely. Maybe…”Haf vou eaten breakfast?” he asked, concern in his voice. He unwrapped his sandwich and pushed it towards her. Consider it a peace offering.

Last edited by Krel Ansell; 12-17-2019 at 02:51 AM. Reason: fixed formating issue