Thread: Ecological: The Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019, 09:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
Default all of youuu
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Olly had given the two interns a five minute headstart to ensure that they would arrive before her and, thus, weren't officially late. She was feeling nice today. Blame it on her new baby boy at home. Or on lack of sleep due to said baby boy. Either way, here she was now, hoping to see both of her interns eagerly awaiting their assignment.

"Good morning." She greeted them, for once sipping on a cup of coffee instead of tea (again, lack of sleep and all that). Oh good, they'd been joined by Lucille. "Yes, this is Calyx-" Olly indicated the boy in front of her. "And this is Liliane." Great, now that the introductions were out of the way she gave Lucille a polite smile before turning towards the two interns.

"Alright. We've prepared a little something for you to do which will really help us here in the department." Olly used her wand to reveal five large and sealed containers which had previously been under a disillusionment spell. "Each of these contains a different type of dung which will be used as fertilizer for our plants here. I hope you brought your gloves-" Well, she knew Calyx had. "Your task for the week will be to fill the dung into smaller bags for us to use. Please seal each bag and label them accordingly." She then gestured to the large containers' labels which read Dragon, Mooncalf, Hippogriff, and Erumpent respectively.

"You are NOT allowed to enter any of the other greenhouse except for this one. Not without my permission." Which she miiiight grant if they asked nicely and if one of her employees accompanied them. "You might hear from the Creatures interns at some point too. They're called.....uh...Gunther...Julian...and Nesefari." Okay, maybe hurriedly scribbling the names on the palm of her hand this morning had NOT been her best idea yet. The ink definitely looked very smudged. But surely the names were close enough, yeah?

"If you have any questions, you may try to ask one of the people who work here for help." Try because let's be real, people like Bertie were NOT likely to help them out. Olly gave Lucille a small smile though because the other woman was usually very friendly and helpful. "Or you may come to me directly as well." If she was in. And ready to receive visitors (i.e. not catching up on sleep in her office).

"Do either of you still need anything before you can get started?"

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}

Last edited by Lislchen; 12-15-2019 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Lol