Thread: Reception Foyer
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 03:31 PM   #17 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default mention of carys, eron, nora tooooo ^_^
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Oh was he ready for this term to finally be at an end. The Headmaster was, of course, grateful they’d had somewhere to go during their hour of need but...what was that one saying about being better off out on the streets than with a constant nag? For the sake of his students being able to receive an education, he knew that wasn’t entirely true, but that didn’t mean he couldn't think it.

Malachi made his way down from his office after grabbing a few last minute things and sending them off. Arrangements had been made and summer couldn’t come any sooner.

Desmarais allowing them a ball for their last night in place of the feast was a grand gesture. He knew the students had been looking forward to it and he could certainly afford to pay no attention to the door across the foyer that housed the Beauxbatons students and their feast. Justice, made that easier. Them having their own ball taken away made that somewhat easier. What he couldn’t ignore, was the Gryffindor.

Malachi felt a scowl slip into place as he approached the young girl. “I’m honestly, while not surprised, disappointed you need someone to tell you the outfit you’ve shown up in is inappropriate for the occasion.” His students had done their own amount of boundary pushing this term, and he was at his wits end. “This is still a school function, Rose. You know the dress code as well as anyone else. If you couldn’t find anything nice to wear, you needed only show up in your uniform. Now, go change into ball or school attire, or remain up in your dorm for the evening.”

Honestly, these students were something else. Even when they knew better, they still liked to pretend otherwise. As if she thought this would end in any other way than a second trip to her dorm.

He’d have taken points but at this point, it wouldn’t be fair to punish others for the girl’s selfishness. Malachi stood and waited right there for her to turn around and head up the stairs.
Bah humbug. Before Carsyn was able to actually enter the ballroom she was interrupted because of course she wouldn't be allowed into a formal-ish dance looking as she was. Wait, though, not surprised she showed up like this?? What did that even mean? Was the headmaster a MIND-READER?!?? "I .... I..." she started to say something, but honestly all the words escaped her, especially when she spotted Carys there with Eron. Eron -- the boy she was supposed to be going on an adventure with this summer. The boy who she'd thought she would be at the beach with and now, seeing him there, with her sister... It was; she had even less words if that was possible.

"I'm ... just ... with all due respect, Headmaster, this dance ... seems like a consolation?" And yet, she also knew the shorts were inappropriate, which was also why, she hung her head and shook her head, "but ... I'll ... I have something... a dress ... i'll be back. Sorry." Chewing on her lip, she swallowed and turned to head off to her dorm.

But not before catching sight of Nora. Writing buddy, Nora. Alone. She paused by her friend and said quietly, "Come with me, N?"

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake