Thread: Reception Foyer
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 03:57 AM   #12 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Default Eron mentioned, plus a bit re: her sister and Trent :P
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

It wasn’t the dress she had been planning on wearing had the original ball ever happened, but a lot had happened since then. For one, Carys had needed to watch as her classmates had been put on trial for a ridiculous claim that subsequently had been rather spectacularly proven wrong. Not to mention the fact they’d all nearly been expelled from Beauxbatons, or more actually had been basically heading out the door until the dragon had happened. But, most of all, she hadn’t had a date for the ball-that-hadn’t-happened, and now she was looking for Eron before heading inside, flowers in her hair just because she’d felt it appropriate.

It seemed as if there were several others lingering outside the ballroom, too. Among others, she’d caught a glimpse of her twin looking very much not in ball mode. Even before it appeared the headmaster was giving Carsyn an ultimatum or something. It didn’t really look good either way, and she’d started worrying about her sister. Well, and remembering other things too.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero