View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 01:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

To him...it wasn't possible and it shouldn't be. What had happened was a reminder of what he could become, the path his father had quite literally shoved him down for most of his childhood. There was far too much regret and he felt it in the earliest hours of the morning almost daily when he went out for his morning routine and caught a glimpse of the stars before they faded against the sky as the sun illuminated it. But he had made his peace with it, with himself, and that was all he could truly ask for.

Anything else, he felt, was too selfish a request.

"That it is," smiles a little as he observes her. "Except for those boat rides during our early years at Durmstrang. I am not sure my fedora ever truly recovered from those times, but it was more than willing to offer its services." And would do so again in a heartbeat with no regret.

This was...his attempt at adding a bit of humor into the tense air, a reminder that there had been more than the hurt he had caused.

"I am learning," he nodded sagely, taking another sip himself. "Though it took some time for my injuries to heal, which meant I was trapped behind stacks of paperwork and official documentation...occasionally I would get to stretch my limbs and train the new recruits. It's where I have mostly settled into now."

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes