View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 10:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
Paperwork. Lots and lots of paperwork. That was what her day was consisting of - that and the constant worry in the back of her mind about the recovering of Hogwarts. She didn't have much control over that, but it still worried her, especially with her own daughter being a Hogwarts student.

Regardless, January was almost relieved to hear a knock on her door to give her a break from the paperwork. With a simple wave of her hand, January opened her office door. "Come on in," she said pleasantly from her desk as she looked up to see who it was.

Ah, two of her newer hires. They looked... worried. Oh dear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by love-for-HP View Post
SPOILER!!:

Smiling at Delyth, Alba was grateful she was here, they could explain this whole mess together. Taking one final deep breath and upon hearing the 'come in' call Alba entered their Department Head's office. She tried her best not to look frighten .. or worried .. but well lets face it, this was indeed a rather scary time.

"Ahhh.....thanks" Alba said... ugh ... she wanted to face palm herself, she sounded like a blubbering fool right then. "Well Miss, there's been an accident of sorts with the lift and the interdepartmental memos." Whew okay well that was a start, at least it was out there, no going back now. "I'm not exactly sure how to explain what happened, but one minuet there were no letters flying about and the next it was as if the lift exploded and out pored hundreds." Alba placed a massive pile of letters on the Department Head's desk. "Delyth has several more in her bag." She added motioning Delyth the bring them out.
Whew, well she hadn’t been fired yet so there was that. Walking in behind Alba, Delyth cast a swift glace around the room, taking in her environment, which she had to admit, looked rather cosy, before finally resting her eyes on Minister Bones.

Carefully, she listened as Alba explained the situation, pulling out the letters from her bag when they were brought to the attention of the room, placing them on top of the pile that was already on show. “I’m not really sure what happened Miss Bones. It was almost as if someone had blocked all of these letters somewhere and then just let them all free”.

“I tried to fix the lift too. I think it might need to be checked by someone from maintenance but I think I did a good enough job on it” pausing for a second before adding on at the end “Unless the lift was somehow part of the problem, in which case I didn’t exactly check for that. I just fixed the artificial damage…” her voice trailing off now. God, she hopped she hadn’t embarrassed herself but, once she started explaining, it all just came out. Delyth couldn’t help but just rock up and down on the her heels, her anxiety levels building.