View Single Post
Old 11-29-2019, 05:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
love-for-HP
Slytherin

MO & DMT
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Blake P. Ryan
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alba Johnston
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Marcel Riggs
Transportation

SPOILER!!:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GD2204 View Post
Delyth was in fact, hot on her heels, even if she was absolutely petrified about what they were about to do. She’d never ever met her department head and now the first thing she was going to say was “Surprise, I helped break the lift and now I have a bag full of letters from god knows where”. Obviously, she didn’t say that though, she just followed Alba quietly, ready to help her explain what had happened because it truly had been neither of their faults. They had just been in the wrong place at the wrong time.

“Don’t worry, everything will be okay…I hope” she mumbled to Alba as she knocked the door, he heart thrumming like a bird as it hovers above water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
Paperwork. Lots and lots of paperwork. That was what her day was consisting of - that and the constant worry in the back of her mind about the recovering of Hogwarts. She didn't have much control over that, but it still worried her, especially with her own daughter being a Hogwarts student.

Regardless, January was almost relieved to hear a knock on her door to give her a break from the paperwork. With a simple wave of her hand, January opened her office door. "Come on in," she said pleasantly from her desk as she looked up to see who it was.

Ah, two of her newer hires. They looked... worried. Oh dear.

Smiling at Delyth, Alba was grateful she was here, they could explain this whole mess together. Taking one final deep breath and upon hearing the 'come in' call Alba entered their Department Head's office. She tried her best not to look frighten .. or worried .. but well lets face it, this was indeed a rather scary time.

"Ahhh.....thanks" Alba said... ugh ... she wanted to face palm herself, she sounded like a blubbering fool right then. "Well Miss, there's been an accident of sorts with the lift and the interdepartmental memos." Whew okay well that was a start, at least it was out there, no going back now. "I'm not exactly sure how to explain what happened, but one minuet there were no letters flying about and the next it was as if the lift exploded and out pored hundreds." Alba placed a massive pile of letters on the Department Head's desk. "Delyth has several more in her bag." She added motioning Delyth the bring them out.