View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019, 03:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
She'd rambled during much of the lift ride, talking mostly about her time at the ministry. It felt like a safe topic, not too personal or emotionally driven, one that she could speak confidently about. Truth be told, she was a little afraid of what she might say if she did allow a silence to drag on, something that had been such a comfort back when they were younger. She'd never felt more comfortable sitting next to someone and not saying a word before she met Andrei and now the thought of that happening was scary. It's funny how time had an ability to change something like that.

After securing them each a mug of coffee, thankful she'd been clued in to leave some of her own down here for occasions such as this, she lead him over to the seating area. "It's eclectic, I'll give it that." A smile tugged at the corner of her mouth as she looked around at the seating, forever amused by the collection of chairs. "Take your pick...just maybe not the orange one. I think that's the one with the spring that pokes out." She'd decided on a plaid arm chair that looked dated and like it had been collected from some sweet old couple who'd cover their furniture in plastic wrap to keep it from getting dirty.
And he absorbed every syllable she was willing to share with him. He would be a fool to waste this time, seeing how long it had been since he had last heard her voice...and it not be completely full of disdain towards him. So he said very little, completely content in hearing her stories and how she was doing. He was reluctant to share about himself anyway and delve into the time he had spent captive by the Dark fae.

"I am finding it impossible to imagine my uncle in here," he admitted as he took the mug from her, wafting the scent and smiling a little to himself. Glances around a bit and settles on a chair with an obnoxious floral pattern on it that reminded him very much of his great grandmother just off to the left of Emilia's selection. "Thank you, for the coffee."

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes