Thread: Law Enforcement: Work Areas
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 09:12 AM   #10 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default >:)
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazykitty View Post
This newly minted Auror (of a few months) didn't currently have any cases to work on. So, where was Ronan? Sitting at his newly minted (also of a few months) desk, feet propped up on the top, leaning back and napping. Though if asked, he'd say he was merely meditating. He would never admit to sleeping on the job. Or being bored enough to do so. Might end up being assigned some busy work like organizing. Blegh. Not that he minded organization as a concept. Anyway....

....zzzzzzzzzz......
Agitation entered the work area with Alexa today. It had been too long surrounded by the off putting feeling that she was being watched and despite the months going by, the feeling remained firmly anchored.

There had to be someone. She wasn't going crazy. It wasn't just in her head.

Also not in her head? Carter having himself a good 'ole snooze fest. Honestly, did her Aurors not know how to keep busy? This was how free time was spent? No attempts at training or self improvement? No offers to help out with ongoing cases? THIS?

Calmly--could you tell how calm? SO CALM--Lex moved over to his chair, silent.

BOOOM!

The Department Head set off a loud bang just behind him, taking a careful step back and waiting for him to rejoin her among the class of people that tended to stay awake during the work day.

She. Was. Not. Amused.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.