View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 07:17 AM   #30 (permalink)
Felixir

Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurelio Kaiser
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

Name: Felix

Find me on Goodreads: Right here. I'm on Goodreads pretty much constantly at the moment.

Preferred Reading Format: Ebooks, predominantly. So convenient to buy and carry around and store, you don't have to touch any paper, and you can mess around with the settings and find a font/size which works best for you, rather than be stuck with what's printed. Getting an ereader with a backlight was an absolute gamechanger. I do own and read a lot of (mostly paperback) physical books too though and I still like them. Tbh, if I can read from it, I like it just fine. Audiobooks are no good for me, because my auditory processing/memory is so bad and my attention span is shocking, so none of it sticks. But I think as long as someone has a medium they like and that works well for them, then that's ace.
What was the first book you remember reading? I don't remember stuff like that in chronological order so I have literally no idea. Just your regular kids' books I suppose, maybe something from The Magic Key.

Tell us about your favourites!

Books: Impossible to pick really, and also I've never been good at deciding on favourites because it changes so much. The books I rate high on Goodreads probably count but u will have to add me to see those.
Authors: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Genres: Contemporary is what I'm mostly drawn to

You are Chocolate!

Last edited by Felixir; 01-09-2021 at 11:42 PM.
Felixir is offline   Reply With Quote