View Single Post
Old 10-31-2019, 04:38 AM   #67 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Default Sorry for the late reply
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

SPOILER!!: Victoria
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Victoria tried not to show that her mood was instantly lifted with his presence, but how could she not. He was a great friend that cared and it showed. Plus he was a brilliant minister and in his element this evening, many reasons Victoria had come to find that it was best that she had lost the election so long ago. Though she was so caught up in her own thoughts and his smile she almost didn't hear him say about her new employee.

Straightening her posture a bit she lifted her hand to Miss Swan, 'Ah, yes, Daisy, very nice to see you this evening. I do hope you are enjoying yourself and ready to jump right into business soon." The young girl showed promise in her interview and her quidditch knowledge was going to be very helpful.

Daisy grinned. "I am having such a wonderful time here and I eagerly await to officially begin work on Monday. I think that's the correct day," she replied before finishing off her drink.

SPOILER!!: Conley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post

”Quidditch was always my older brother’s thing,” he offered up trying to keep the small talk with Daisy going so that she didn’t feel excluded by all the people who had gathered around the drink table; there were after all, a lot of department heads. However, he wouldn’t have blamed her if she slipped off when she could. He would, if he were her. ”What position did you play?” he asked.

"Well, I was a reserve but I made sure I was skilled in every Quidditch position because it was best to be prepared. I did go through a number of rough patches during my time at Hogwarts but I do think they made me stronger."

Daisy then heard the Minister's announcement about the silent auction "How exciting!!"

Lucy had been casually sipping her glass of champagne and standing in the corner, not really associating with anyone when she heard the announcement.

"Thank Merlin. The sooner this is over the better," she muttered under her breath.