Thread: Grand Ballroom
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2019, 09:20 PM   #86 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

"That's because it is a proper name..." Cecelia raised her eyebrows a little and tilted her head, thinking Ilya's comment a LITTLE odd, but she didn't comment further 'cause SHE could be polite TOO.

"I have a good friend that likes to dance and HE is REALLY talented." Cece wasn't quite as light on her feet as Flynn, and she always wished she could soak up some of his technique, even IF she thought her version of dancing looked way more fun. "But mostly I dance with my grandpa. He's a lovely dancer."

The spin caught her a LITTLE off guard and Cecelia nearly stomped right down on her partner's left foot, sidestepping at the last moment and wobbling a bit as she did so. OOPS! That had been a CLOSE call. It seemed that others were having those, too, and when she was nudged, Cecelia looked around to see what Ilya found so funny. What she discovered made her FROWN, especially 'cause now Bernie was giving HER a mean look when SHE hadn't even done anything at all! "Ilya, that's mean. He's really hurt." She frowned at the boy, annoyed that Bernie would think she was in on the laughing at her expense, and at him for laughing in the first place. "Bet you wouldn't think it was so funny if you were the one with the bloody nose and someone was laughing at you." Bet he'd be all kinds of embarrassed then.

The small blonde TRIED to give Bernie and Blake an apologetic look, but she figured she'd better talk to them after the lesson, TOO. She didn't want anyone to be upset with her for something SHE didn't even do.