View Single Post
Old 10-27-2019, 08:49 AM   #44 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

SPOILER!!: Giovanni
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySeverusSnape View Post
Giovanni was delighted to hear that the Ministry was holding a centennial celebration. Now what did centennial mean again? He should ask his sister once he got back home, she was a walking dictionary. He walked slipped into the room, wearing a dark red suit he had bought just for the event. He carefully observed the atrium. They had certainly transformed this place. Platinum balloons and streamers, blimey. Imagine this was the decor from now on. It would certainly be interesting.

He noticed that there was a bid going on. He observed the items carefully. He didn't fill the form though. Those stuff were just a waste of money. What were the odds you could win anything? Another thing to ask his sister; she was the genius of the family after all.
[/COLOR]

Her first work function. Rebecca had been looking forward to the centennial celebration since Xia had put up the announcement. Clad in a white dress with matching accessories and her hair in a stylish twist she made her way into the ministries atrium feeling like the decor made it look like a flashy banquet hall for a noble feast than an entrance area. Leaving her trench-coat to a waiting wizard Becca took in the platinum balloons, streamers and chick tablecloths as she made her way over towards the auction area to check out the items. It could hurt to make a bid since it was for a very good cause. Becca had followed all the news and articles about her former alma mater and what had been discovered there. Poor children….

Spotting a man in a dark red suit over by the item display tables Rebecca made her way over until she stood next to him and commented quietly. ”I know what I’m not bidding on. I can’t ride a broom without injuring myself so maybe i should go for the safe Private Robe Fitting consultation. I could use some new clothes to go with my new job in the Creatures department.” That stationary set was interesting, but Becca had the date with the creator Zachazel too fresh and memory. Her head was still sore in spots...

SPOILER!!: Valentin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
Ooooo….apparently Valentin hit a nerve! Excellent! He always did enjoy making others uncomfortable. Perhaps he could make it a little more uncomfortable. He took a small sip for his glass as his brown eyes darted back and forth between the handsome young man and the lady he was pleading with to help him out. Oh yes, Valentin was quite used to the straight-man plead for help when he hit on them. A bit Cheshire grin formed on Valentine’s face. ”What a pitay. Pairhaps you can save me la last dance, non?” he was trying very very hard not to chuckle. ” Ai promize to lét you lead.” He winked at the lovely young lady. ” Mademoiselle, yur drez eez quite stunneng. Pairhaps you too weehl save me a dance? And ai promize ai weehl not stép on you toes.” This time he did laugh.

Laurel Vance-Rose entered the centennial celebration in a simple dark red creation wondering why she had agreed to attend. Okay it was granted that she wanted to keep Airey’s grumpiness off her back for another few weeks, but really who didn’t remember how the bowling event had ended last year? Trying to not be a pessimist and actually enjoy herself for a night without listening too her beloved Inner eye too much the blond headed towards the food buffet since Aaron was running late.

The blond middle-aged prophecy maven passed a small group of people where a french man was clearly making a cute young couple quite uncomfortable. Knowing without needing any spiritual guidance how this man’s night might end she stopped to look at him and adviced forgetting the hunger for a bite to eat for a moment. "Give it a rest will you? The night has just started, but if you continue to ruffle the wrong people’s feathers then you’ll end the night with your head first in the buffet's fruit bowl." Just saying.

Last edited by Nordic Witch; 10-28-2019 at 03:04 PM.