View Single Post
Old 10-27-2019, 05:01 AM   #42 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Might she say, Fletcher looked phenomenal in that suit next to her? She loved it. If their boy wasn't being annoying already, they'd be the perfect family right now. She finally let go of Duncan, who moved to stand by his father as a sign of protest against his mother. She didn't mind as long as he was near them. Jessa walked towards the auction as her boyfriend steered her - meeting a man in a spectacular suit who turned out to be the minister?! "Yeah, it's very funny, honey." She smiled at him, a little too obvious that she actually did not find it funny. "Let's go say hi, I love his suit!" And steering the husband to his boss (?)

He lost track of where they were going, instead he was just looking for someone his own age to go and plot play with. His attention was on the man of the century, as his father called him, but he did not understand what this man did. "WOW, dad, look at what he's wearing!" Duncan mirrored his mother's fascination although with much less grace and delicacy. Also, he had to shout a little because of the music and chatter. WOW, again. This man was the best thing about this party yet! Duncan left his parents and ran towards the minister and bunch of people around them.
Fletcher saw his son already starting to get loose from his mum, but kept an eye on him for now. He had his wand at the ready, primed in his holster, just in case anyone tried any funny business here. He was NOT prepared to be embarrassed in public just yet. He didn't know enough people here to play it off as funny, like his joke about the new century.

Cracking a grin toward his lady, Fletcher continued toward the Minister's general area, though he was also distracted by the auction table. Poor Hogwarts... he did still care about that place; after all, if it weren't for the Triwizard Tournament, he wouldn't be here, would he? "What should we bid on?" he murmured to Jessa as they neared the table, and then saw the minister himself. Oh great, what was Dunk on about now? Just as soon as they arrived to the important people, his kid had to get loud. Of course. "Shhhhhh," Fletcher reprimanded his son, noting just a beat too late that he was on the run... again. "'scuse me," he took off, jogging after his kid and casting a quick spell to slow him down before he ran into the Minister or climbed a table. He TOTALLY got this hyperactivity from his mum.

Fletcher caught up to his son and put a hand on his shoulder to hold him in place. He then crouched down to his level to give him a lecture, still holding him in place with a VERY heavy hand. "Dunk, you know not to run in public. You could have tripped over something, or run into someone, or could have broken something VERY expensive." Which Dad did NOT want to pay for today. "What do you have to say for yourself?" HE'D BETTER BE SORRY, step one!

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind