View Single Post
Old 10-25-2019, 08:00 AM   #32 (permalink)
hjhm

MO & DMLE
Jobberknoll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eron Rutherford
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jonathan Kim
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Kiko Koline
Law Enforcement
x4 x2
Default mentionsssss xD
♣ Heejin here | Did somebody say coffee & cakes? | cat lover ♣

There were a lot of things for bidding. Some he found quite interesting, some quite odd and some are rather questionable. Nevertheless, the money will go to a good cause.... this he assumed. Jonathan looked at the man beside him once more, he was a bit quiet... mostly reserved. He looked like he's indifferent about the auction. Then again, Jonathan ca relate to that.

He's also not the mingle type of person, despite him trying a lot and because he is has been recently hired he barely knows the people here.

Jonathan smiled and shook his head "Not really..." he said to the man. "I'm still thinking about it" he shrugged. Who knows maybe he might change his mind later. "I'm Jonathan" he introduced himself and offered his right hand for a shake. "i work in level one" they could be in the same department.

Slipping his left hand into his packet as his eyes roamed around for people he might know. He knows Alexa-- technically they've never talked but she's a familiar face.Speaking of someone familiar names when he was still going to school, Mr. Hollingberry. Of course, that last name definitely rang the most bell. Jonathan has heard stories about him before (mainly from his daughter) and is just as convivial as his daughter described back then.

Anyway, Jonathan walks forward to meet his new boss, stretching his arm a bit for a handshake "looking dashing are we, Minister Hollingberry and thanks for hiring me" yes, indeed. Jonathan smiled as his eyes gazed at his white ensemble. It does look nice on him. "How's your vacation, sir?" he asked.

Last edited by hjhm; 10-25-2019 at 11:55 AM.