Thread: Music Hall
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 08:24 PM   #17 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD2204 View Post
With a small nod and smile, Ewan couldn’t help but briefly wonder how good Gunnar was, his own inner musician yearning to improve and always get better. Making a mental note to maybe watch the older Slytherin play, he gave Chloe a small nod and smile before answering, “Since I was pretty young actually. I started to learn how to play guitar first but then just kind of fell into this” he gestured to the mahogany ukulele in his hands now, the same one he’d had for what must have been 8 or 9 years now. “It was a present actually from…” But before he finished, the mystery person in the room revealed themselves to be Carsyn.

“What’s up Carsyn? I’m just playing this” holding up his Ukulele now for the younger Gryffindor to see now. “What are you up to in here? You don’t play something, do you?” His eyes looking her over now in search of an instrument.
She glanced from Carsyn to Ewen because it seemed Gunnar was already head to practice so when the girl asked about playing she figured she meant out of the three of them and that was a hard pass from Chloe. "Bonjour" They were going to do the french thing? Well Chloe was alright with that, she was used to speaking in another language with English at Hogwarts, but she did know some french from her family so she continued in french, 'I don't play anything so that is up to all of you, if you want to play with Ewen I can back up."

Then she noticed that Ewen wasn't speaking french and Carsyn had gone back to English, this was going to be exhausting this year. "Oh that's really cool. Mum wanted me to get into some music, but I just never had an interest like others in my family. My dad plays amazingly too." Her mum didn't play anything so she figured she got the lack of talent from her.