View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 10:53 AM   #17 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Aaaaaairey but we see our MLE peeps, too ;)
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Let it be known that Minister Hollingberry was a piece of work.

It started out as pleasant enough requests to be auctioned off to any old idiot and turned into a full on reminder about job expectations when she’d vehemently refused. She didn’t have the time or the patience to babysit someone for the whole day. It was Law Enforcement, not the Minister’s Office. She’d have to either work harder to make sure whoever it was didn’t outright DIE or stay in office and find herself dying her own slow and painful death. There was no winning.

Alexa cringed noticeably at the sight of her name on the “items list” once Emm managed to tug her over to the auction table. In hindsight, she should’ve offered to get the food and let Fox take her to come look. Better yet, she should have left her at her grandfather’s despite the severe water works but when your kid nearly gets eaten by acromantulas, you give them the small comforts to make them feel safe. She just hopped her husband went all out for them at the dessert table.

For now, she turned her attention to her auction table company (Airey) , pointedly ignoring the 8 year old and her constant “Mummy look, it’s your name, look, looook! Look! Mummmyyyyy!”

“You don’t think we’ll really have to go through with those Department Head auctions, do you?” Somehow, depending on who bought the astronut, Alexa couldn’t see Airey being much happier with the outcome.

Across the room at the food tables, she spotted a few of her employees. (Frankie and Emilia). They both got a nod. She’d have to remember to stop by later in the evening. Medina, too. Always good to get the new meat oriented.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.