Thread: Indoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2019, 02:16 AM   #60 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
Trying to decide between the two bowls of food he quickly decided to go for the one with chocolate chips. He took a bite and smiled about the endless possibilities when it came to creativity. He wasn't super creative, enough to make his job in the Marketing department of Quidditch interesting. "Wow, this is amazing." he licked a bit of the melted chocolate off his finger. He forgot how much he loved ice cream, he was reminded why he tried to limit just how much he had of it.

A smile crossed his face, "oh," he felt a blush creep into his cheeks. "Not first time, just very few visits. Usually I go with something tame." A chuckle escaped his lips as he watched the other man interact with him. "I'm starting to wonder if I made a mistake not coming in here more often. This stuff is so good." He looked back at Leon, "How long have you been a part of this place? I'm Nathaniel by the way" Wow he was unusually chatty and he wasn't sure if that was a good thing because he felt so at ease or if because this good looking guy was making him slightly nervous.
Leon watched the man as he decided, this was more exciting than Witch Weekly! The look on customers ' faces when they have just had the best ice cream in the Wizarding World was priceless to him, though getting their money for it was always good too.

When he went for the chocolate chips, Leo knew it was a good choice and he took a bite of his own creation. "Oh I see, well maybe this will be the start of a regular customer then." He could hope to see him in here more often. "We can get creative every time you come, maybe something new each time. I was thinking about doing a VIP customer card or something. You know those buy three get the fourth free type things." It was one of the many things he was thinking about.

"Oh I've owned it for about a year now. My brother and I own a restaurant a few streets over that has done well, but I wanted to try my hand at something different so here I am." He smiled and looked around, it was a good choice. "What is it that you do?"