Thread: Indoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 10:44 PM   #59 (permalink)
siriusblackliveson

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Wasn't his job just wonderful? Where else could you make everyone happy with ice cream and chocolate chips? This was the best and Leon just squealed with delight as he said it looked amazing. "What endless possibilities we have when our creativity starts to flow." He had taken a bowl for himself and soon it was filled with nuts and berries with a small bit of chocolate fudge.

"I don't think I've seen you in here before if this your first time with us?" He hadn't owned the shop for too long, but maybe he didn't think he would miss such a handsome man coming into his shop.
Trying to decide between the two bowls of food he quickly decided to go for the one with chocolate chips. He took a bite and smiled about the endless possibilities when it came to creativity. He wasn't super creative, enough to make his job in the Marketing department of Quidditch interesting. "Wow, this is amazing." he licked a bit of the melted chocolate off his finger. He forgot how much he loved ice cream, he was reminded why he tried to limit just how much he had of it.

A smile crossed his face, "oh," he felt a blush creep into his cheeks. "Not first time, just very few visits. Usually I go with something tame." A chuckle escaped his lips as he watched the other man interact with him. "I'm starting to wonder if I made a mistake not coming in here more often. This stuff is so good." He looked back at Leon, "How long have you been a part of this place? I'm Nathaniel by the way" Wow he was unusually chatty and he wasn't sure if that was a good thing because he felt so at ease or if because this good looking guy was making him slightly nervous.