Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 12:30 PM   #28 (permalink)
Magical Soul
Ministry

DERP & DoM
Kappa

Mysteries
x6
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post

Oh boy, stuff with books. Bernie LIKED books and all, but didn't Ilya KNOW that she was a GRYFFINDOR? "I thought YOU RAVENCLAWS were supposed to be the book lovers." She looked at the books anyway, very interested in the one with a changing cover. "Hmm, OKAY," she agreed, sorta: "But I don't need to change anything. I'm perfect already." She flipped her frizzy hair with her hand and grinned at Ilya.

"So we'll work on you." What was it called that made him change his hair? Bernie flipped to the back of the book to see if it had an index or a glossary... "Is anyone in your family like this?" Ya know, a special elf?
Ilya looked at Bernie with an unimpressed look. She was being sassy. "I would go to my Ravenclaws but I saw you first." Lucky her, eheheh. Her frizzy hair was actually cute, he thought, but it needed a little styling with hair mousse and it'll get cutER. "Right, Ms. Gernect." Geddit? Gernie the perfect. He grinned, very pleased with his joke. "One day you can tame that hair of yours, and you'll get even more perfect."

He was NOT an elf, thank you very much. Ilya pulled the other book towards him, and flipped it open to where his bookmark (a cute spider shaped one) was. "No. No one we know, anyway. Maybe my dad. I don't know him though." he answered lightly, eyes lazily moving from page to page. He had 0 Ravenclaw tolerance of books by the by.