Thread: Grand Ballroom
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2019, 06:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default ~ Dance practice ~
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Call him crazy but he was actually looking forward to this.

It was a low stress afternoon with the students, music, dancing. Sure, there would be some missteps, and sure some frustration if the dances proved to be particularly difficult but at the same time...it wasn't a mass detention. It wasn't a meeting with a screaming Headmistress and as far as he knew, no one was in trouble.

Did anyone know how long it'd been since he'd been able to just enjoy his students?????

So yeah, Malachi was fine being here. He was fine agreeing with the Headmistress's request and he waited, dressed for the occasion in comfortable clothing with his hands loosely slung in his pockets.

The room was set up and ready for the occasion. The floor itself was clear and waiting for the students to begin dancing. The piano was on standby to play and there were costumes for everyone to dress up and get into the ball mood.

All that was missing now was the students.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.