View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 05:42 PM   #16 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

SPOILER!!: Claudine~
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Claudine knew that her staring threw people off but she was not seeing much of the signs from Dorian. This was quite new. Only most of her family had adopted to her strong gaze. Strangely, this made her actually like the Head Boy. She couldn’t hold back that smile anymore. A small one crept onto her face. “Did you ever get detention for being late?’’ Interested. Colour the Snakette interested in finding out why he didn’t like Hogwarts at first. “Why? Was it because of all the drama that happens there?’’ Claudine knew… she read the Daily Prophet and had heard talk at the Mansion.

“That sounds… nice.’’
There had been a pause before the last word and that wasn’t because she was being sarcastic. It was because she rarely said things like that or was rarely interested in other houses but the Ravenclaw Common room did sound homey. “I wish the Slytherin broom closet had an art room. Can you believe we have a broom closet for a Common room? The nerve of some.’’

Claudine tilted her head then shook it. “I don’t think I’ve come across that one as yet.’’ She still had a lot of exploration to do. Her eyes followed the finger pointing and she leaned slightly to the side to get a better look down the corridor. “I haven’t gotten that far. Does it really seem to go on and on?” This boy had so many questions. “Shall we go see if we can answer any?’’ Without waiting for an answer, Claudine started to move down the corridor. “I’m Claudine, by the way. Claudine Blaze.’’

With his free hand deep inside of his robe pocket, Dorian gazed at the Slytherin, wondering what he had done that she was actually smiling right now. A small smile but still a smile. "I did not" He said. "I think it is because i was never minutes late just a few seconds after the door closed" he had lost some points though but that was a different story. Lost points for being a GOOD student. Something he was still salty about.

Long story short. Yes, it was because of all the drama that happened at Hogwarts that he had wanted to swich school and had his family not been broke he would have gone to Ilvermorny in a heartbeat. But now that he was actually in a different school than Hogwarts, it did not feel right. You don't know what you have until its gone, he guessed. "Yes, i am very tired of the school getting attacked every single year" he sighed and shook his head. "I guess it is exciting for some but all i wanted was to learn and graduate at the end of my seven years without having to be afraid of my life" another sigh.

Her next comment made him let out a short laugh. Yes, he had heard that Slytherin had taken the shortest straw. Was he feeling sorry? no, not at all. "I apologise for saying this but i was very glad that it wasn't my House who got chosen. What's it like other than small?" did they even have windows?

"I suggest checking the room with the floating candles out, it is truly a remarkable sight and it reminded me of the Great Hall at Hogwarts" For someone who had wanted to leave Hogwarts, he was pretty homesick to it.

"I don't know, i just went for a quick lo--" ok, he guessed he could walk back again as the girl was already walking to the end of the corridor. He put his notebook inside of his robe pocket and with his hands inside as well, the Head Boy followed. "Dorian Katharos" he said simply.