View Single Post
Old 09-25-2019, 10:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
There were only two times a day that the Headmaster could find any peace; first thing in the morning before the castle really began to stir and late at night after everyone was in for curfew. Outside of that? Forget about it. That's why he was out walking the grounds at this hour. The man was in need of some peace of mind and some fresh...air.

"McCarthy?"

The Headmaster slowed his leisurely gait to a stop at the sight of his student by the fountain. Instinctively, his gaze fell to his watch before drifting back to the Ravenclaw.

"What're you doing out here at this hour?" He hadn't seen posters or heard news of any meetings to be taking place, putting the girl's presence entirely out of the context of the morning for him. Was something wrong? Was she waiting here for him to ambush him with bad news?

Nonsense, she couldn't have known he'd be out for a walk this morning. It was hardly a routine. Even he didn't know he'd be taking a walk until he woke up.
With no one showing up just yet, she decided to go on and start on her own. She would make sure Gunnar and Morgan were out with her next time, they could at least exercise with their sister. It could be a fun family time or something. She had just shut her notebook and was about to lean over her legs to stretch them when she heard a voice.

"Good Morning sir"

Had he seen her posters, did he want to exercise with her or them if anyone else showed up? That was super awesome of him, she thought as she got to her feet. It wasn't until his question that she realized maybe he wasn't here to exercise and she just smiled.

"Actually sir, without quidditch I wanted to make sure I kept my training going. I want to be pro one day so I can't really have a full term off. I mean U17 is in the summer, but no need to get all lumpy and lazy while going to class, so I thought maybe I could start a club or group of runners. I had put up some posters and today was going to be the first day, but it seems I might be the only member of the club." She shrugged okay with that too, she thought it would be fun to have more, but she was determined to stick with her schedule. 'What are you up to this morning?"