View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 10:17 AM   #35 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

Maxie's smile didn't slip, not even once, as the centaur seemed to have a bit of a temper tantrum. That's all right, they all had them from time to time. Perhaps these centaurs were teenagers? Maxie considered this point for a moment as he watched the one who had requested the stars to spit on his ancestors gallop inside to start breaking stuff. That was quite the temper tantrum! The twenty two year old made sure to steer clear of his path.

As a side note, Maxie thought being spat on by stars would be quite an enjoyable process. Star spit! Maybe it had magical properties.

Looking decidedly unaffected by the whole thing, Maxie shook his head apologetically at the Leaky owner. "I'm afraid I don't know Miss Pepperwood," he said with a raise of his shoulders. "I spent all my seven years at Beauxbatons." Maxie passed the question on to the two remaining centaurs, also somewhat apologetic.

"Your friend doesn't seem to like us very much," he started, posing the comment to the braided female centaur. "Are you from Hogwarts? Is it uninhabitable for centaurs too?" Naturally, Maxie had read the Daily Prophet article, and the various interpretations of it across a variety of newspapers. The situation must be more dire than international press gave it credit for.

_____________I could still change the end