Thread: Rose Garden
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 07:54 PM   #30 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

The Beauxbatons air, as frustrating as it was, agreed with Ayana. She found that her skin really took to the Pyrenees, especially now before deep winter set in. She liked the exquisiteness of the palace, and she liked the sense of calmness. Perhaps a show, trying to impress the guests, but she appreciated it nevertheless.

Approaching the rose garden - très magnifique indeed - she adjusted her stretchy faux jeans and shirt, and noted that she was clearly in the minority of genuinely liking yoga from the looks of her colleagues. Hmm. She couldn't help a small smile at Finneas, but did successfully conceal her look of amusement as she took in Mitchell. "Perhaps without the bowtie? It'll just get in your way," Ayana quietly stated to him as she breezed by, and nodded her greetings towards staffers and students alike.

The Arithmancy professor wasn't sure she liked some of the students' outfits either, now that she took a proper look at them, but she didn't want to single her people out in front of Desmarais. Trent might have an aneurysm, by the looks of him.

Now, where were Simran and Carmine?

_____________I could still change the end