View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 09:23 PM   #2472 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindajean View Post
I have not been on here for all that term. So I wanted people thought on Bettie. Should I have her miss last term and if so would I have her as a 3rd year of 4th year this term or should I just have that she was there all along which makes her 4th year this term.
*throws in my two knuts*

personally, I like to headcanon that my character has been present even if I haven't. Whether I just assume they lived their life independent of me lol, or maybe they had weird symptoms and mostly hung out in the hospital wing, or totally buried themselves in their studies and missed out on the social aspect of school. There are so many possible ways to go about this! And tbh you can talk to the people who you'd think would be involved in her life (if she has friends who are RPed or a fave professor she'd often see) and see if they wouldn't mind headcanoning some things with you (in my personal opinion, people are p open to it!!!)

But Tori had some gr8 suggestions, so tbh I feel like it's up to your (and your character's tbh) personal preference!

You are Lemon!