View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 02:41 PM   #25 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

After lunch lessons were ALMOST as bad as early morning lessons, because literally Carsyn wanted to do one of two things. Nap. Or bake. She hadn't been down to the kitchens yet ... or wherever student baking occurred here at this school, which left napping. But alas, couldn't do that cause she FOURTEEN and lessons. Muggle studies lessons. With a Professor who's name literally made her giggle (in her head of course, cause she was a TOTALLY mature fourteen year old... who) ........ wait, what was on ELOISE'S name tent??? Was she serious? Okay, yup, uncontained giggles because sorry, couldn't help it. Between Schmoe and R Soul. Which was pretty much why she just acknowledged the professor with a quick nod because further looks and she'd be a goner in amusement ...

Breathe. Think about the beautiful french and spanish boys. Think about ... okay neither of her British crushes were here, but lesson. Focus. Mature. Slipping onto a beanbag chair near Carys she decided she could definitely go for that nap right about now. But first. Name tent. And no, she wasn't skilled enough to do some origami tent like Eiji, because EFFORT. And yea, no thanks.

Instead, a simple folded paper and a simple name scribble for the Gryffindor.

"C. Rose"

Or rather, crossing it out, Carsyn figured she ought to include her first name cause yea.

"Carsyn"

Where did muggles get their furniture from? "The store?" Okay, that was probably obvious.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 09-09-2019 at 02:44 PM. Reason: welp. you posted when we were posting *hides*