View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 09:13 AM   #23 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

OOOH COOL!

Siobhán's face lit up the second she came through the door and saw all the fun furniture set up around the classroom. "Professor! Hi." Ooh, THAT's how you spelt his name. She'd only ever heard it said out loud when he was introduced as one of the new teachers. "Wow. Your name's so cool!" Pause. "Sir. Professor. Mister." Manners, she totally had them. Somewhere. They just weren't always at the forefront of her mind when she spoke. But she had them.

Anyways....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
New Professors were difficult for Odaline to handle. She wanted desperately to avoid them until they weren't so... new and shiny. Until the pep wore off and they were drained from the school year and all of the work they had to do. She even had to pretend to smile at them when she came into their class which was something that always made her stomach turn and her feel sick. It was unfair.

Forcing a smile in Schmoe's direction, Odaline turned to find somewhere to sit and was greeted with............ pandemonium. Why wasn't it normal? Where were the normal things to sit on? Why weren't the tables normal? Why wasn't it normal? She looked back over at the Professor and considered briefly (very briefly) if there was enough reason for her to speak to him now.

Yes. There was.

"I want normal chair." Simple enough?

Why were there buckets? Were they to encourage no bathroom usage during class time so students just went in their chair? This wasn't a French thing. She knew that much.
Gosh, Oda was always so difficult, wasn't she? Didn't know what fun was. Nor what "normal" was, apparently. Not that Siobhán knew what normal was. Was there even such a thing as "normal"? Well, either way, she didn't perceive any of the furniture in here as "not normal" so clearly her idea of "normal" and Oda's differed greatly.

"Come sit with me on the bench!" That was.......like when they had food, yeah? Was that what Oda considered to be normal? Sort of? She tapped the other girl on the arm as she passed her and went to sit on said bench. Yes, she would have much rather sat on one of the more FUN and COLORFUL seating options but...but...but...well, Oda was being difficult.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}