Thread: Portfolio: The Underground Studio
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 01:10 PM   #196 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

OTHERS
Beauxbâtons House Emblems

DISCLAIMER:
The design of each house crest and its heraldic blazoning are my headcanons, with the exception of house names,
house colours and house traits.
Likewise, I am not in any way a professional Herald or whatever it is that you call them.
The artwork and description you'll see below are simply the results of my curiosity for the profession,
blazoning, and a keen interest in symbolism. Full HQ Versions are included after the photocut. Thanks for viewing!

Armiger: OMBRELUNE

Arms: Sable, a crescent increscent, reynard sejant, and 7-point mullet in dexter and displayed Or.
  • (Black/Dark Grey shield with a crescent moon symbolizing serene power over mundane things, seated fox to represent cunningness, logic, curiosity, and 7-point star representing the seven-collective ambition, all facing west/left in gold colour.)
Crest: Five-point ostrich plume displayed in sable and argent
  • (Plume to signify obedience to the school, coloured in black/dark grey to symbolize constancy and white symbolizing peace and sincerity)
Motto: Parle Bien Ou Parle Rien
  • (Speak well or say nothing at all)
✱✱✱✱✱

Armiger: PAPILLONLISSE

Arms: Or, in pale a butterfly en arrière displayed Purpure and argent open tulip, with counter-pendant acanthus leaves.
  • (Gold shield with a purple butterfly in top view symbolizing kindness as well as the psyche or soul, and a white open tulip for imagination, fame and perfect love which symbolizes idealism, and acanthus leaves on both sides representing the admiration for the arts.)
Crest: Five-point ostrich plume displayed in Or and Purpure
  • (Plume to signify obedience to the school, coloured in gold symbolizing generosity and elevation of the mind, and Purple symbolizing justice)
Motto: À chacun le sien
  • (To each his own)

✱✱✱✱✱

Armiger: BELLEFEUILLE

Arms: Vert, five aspen leaves at fess point chevronwise, in pale open argent Magnolia with double Talbot trian aspect, langued gules.
  • (Green shield with five aspen leaves at the center arranged in a chevron pattern, symbolizing determination and overcoming of fears, in line with a white Magnolia flower symbolizing love of nature, guarded by double Talbot hunting dogs with forepaws raised, and a red tongue showing to represent bravery, sensitivity, and loyalty.)
Crest: Five-point ostrich plume displayed in Vert and Argent
  • (Plume to signify obedience to the school, coloured in green symbolizing hope, joy, and loyalty in love, and white symbolizing peace and serenity)
Motto: Veilliex et ne craignez pas
  • (Watch and fear not)

Photos!: HQ Ver.

Text Cut: :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Nice to see you back in here, Stefan

I'd LOVE to see you continue your Hogwarts book series sometime
Thanks! And yeah, I'll try to revive that one real soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post
!!!!!! WELCOME BACK! I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to see you posting your graphics again

And your Mordaunt graphics are AMAZING!!! Look at bby Noah <3

Question: is the red........ supposed to symbolise anything? Like a house or something?? *eyes emoji*
I'm glad to be back! Yaaaas! I can't wait to make new creations. I missed PS and this place way too much y'know???

And... We'll be in the same house next term...and *ahem* Noah says he'll also watch out for Cece. Something about being a proper boyfriend.