View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 01:28 AM   #24 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Her stomach was full, her badge was polished, she was well rested since she didn't have to sleep in a broom closet and her outfit gave off the perfect air of confidence without seeming arrogant - Trinetta Gladin was ready to take on her OWL year.

Nettie had really enjoyed bunking with the Ombrelune, actually. Literally everything about this school seemed to be signaling to her that if she had attended, she would have ended up there. It gave her a sort of feeling of pride - ALMOST as proud as she felt when she thought about the gleaming badge on her chest.

To say she was eager to attend her first class as a student leader was an understatement. She practically BOUNCED in to the greenhouse, taking note of the way the desks were arranged and the smaller table in the middle of the U. She smiled at Beryl as she took a seat next to Eloise. "Hello Professor!" she greeted happily.

Once she had taken her note-taking supplies out of her bag and placed them on her head, she headed over to the cubbies and grabbed an open one, labeling it "Trinetta Gladin - 5th Year Ravenclaw" before heading back and sitting next to her friend with a smile.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid