Thread: Minister's Office: Level One Lobby and Reception
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2019, 04:50 AM   #11 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
January wasn't sure how many apparition exam-takers she would have pop in to get their form signed, so each new one was a pleasant surprise for her. She smiled at the girl warmly to give her an idea that she was in the right place - she had looked a bit confused.

"Yes, it is. All in one piece?" she asked after giving her a good once-over, holding her hand out for the form so she could sign it. She wasn't screaming in pain or bleeding, so chances were that she was successful.
Tina breathed a quiet sigh of relief when the woman at the front desk confirmed she was in the right lobby. How about that? Not too bad for someone who'd never set foot in the Ministry (at least not the British one) before today! She couldn't help but feel more than a little proud of herself. She just apparated to a place she'd never been before, and she didn't get splinched! Now she just had one more section of the practical test left.

"Yes, ma'am," she replied, beaming as she placed her form in the woman's awaiting hand. As she waited for the signature she needed, she was already thinking ahead to the next task. Apparating to the gates would take her one step closer to getting her license!

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...