View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 11:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Ilya, on the other hand, knew this place inside out. His grandma and ma brought him here when they had to stock up their shop, and he remembered Diagon Alley as much as Hexagonalley (where he lived) so, yeah. He knew it all. He was an expert. Which was why his mother left him trusted him to shop for potions on his own while she guarded the door outside.

Ilya RAN into the shop, coming to a halt just before he rammed someone in the back. "Whoaaa!!" He laughed, rosy cheeks and an ice cream cone dripping in his hand. He licked the bit of ice cream melting down his hand as he strolled around the store.

Someone was sitting at the window. Why would someone take a seat in a cauldron shop? He approached the girl curiously. "Hi. Why are you sitting here?" Did she need help carrying the cauldrons?? He was strong. He could carry it for her!
She heard the door open, and Moira turned to look from her seated position. Moving slightly off to the side as he halted just before colliding into her. "You shouldn't run into shops." She told the boy, who looked about her age, very diplomatically. Weird, she could almost hear her mother's tone in that. Nevermind that she shouldn't have been sitting right at the front of the store, but it wasn't like she was in the doorway.

"I ... don't..." Mimi started to say quietly, but then, no, she didn't want to admit her faults of being lost to a complete stranger. "I.. What kind of ice cream?" She said, noting the creamy substance dripping from his hand. Change the topic from herself.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.