Thread: Indoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 06:02 PM   #50 (permalink)
Granger Danger

DERP & DMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Raine
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryson Blacknight
Hufflepuff
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Zunther

Ministry RPG Name:
Serena Morningstar
Loveable Gryffinpuff| Stella Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-for-HP View Post
Blake lost in his own thought, startled and nearly dropped his ice cream! "Woah!" He nearly shouted as he caught the cone at the last second. Grabbing a napkin to wipe his hands he looked around to see in face the shop was full. The girl wanted to sit with him. Jeez, he had met a lot of new people today.

"I suppose" He said pushing the chair out slightly with his foot. He wondered if the girl was going to continue talking to him or if he was going to be eating the remainder of his ice cream in silence. "Have all your school supplies?" He asked ... he couldn't just sit here with someone at his table and not talk to her.

Stella looked at him abd frowned when he almost dropped his cone, she didn't mean to scare him that much. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. " Which was true, she didn't mean to frighten the young boy, she was just asking to sit down. She had the tendency to get lost in her own thouhts as well, it happens alot to her as well, so she didn't blame him. Sometimes fantasy is better then reality was at times, but sometimes deep thoughts were scary as well.

"Um... thank you. " Taking the chair across from him she sat down brushing hair our of her eyes. Reading a book she gotten from the bookstore licking her icecream as she read. Looking up from her book she nodded. "Yes I gotten all mine already, my brother took them home for me, what about you?" she asked him curiously. Closing her book she placed it in her bag for further reading later.