View Single Post
Old 08-22-2019, 11:42 PM   #21 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
..... Irina knew what spying meant. She was foreign not stupid. "Yes, I know," she said with a mild amount of irritation. She was more interested in how the spying worked without the other person knowing they were being spied on. She had originally come to just find a two-way mirror, but this idea had distracted her.

When he spoke again, Irina looked over at him as he pointed to some glasses. Foe Glasses? Interesting. The more she looked at them, the more of a gimmick they seemed to be. She looked at the boy again with raised eyebrows, taking note of his mild sense of paranoia.

"If people want to come after me, I say let them," she said simply, her eyes returning to the section of two way mirrors. "The surprise is more fun."
Calcifer blinked at her in surprise. Was she serious? The SURPRISE was FUN? Um. No. No thank you. Surprises were not something Calcifer was a fan of. He didn't even enjoy surprise parties, let alone dark wizards who were out to get him for some reason.

"You and I have a very different definition of fun,"
he said with a small shrug. He eyed her again, trying to remember if he had seen her around Gryffindor tower last term. He was pretty sure he had, which meant she was either a lion like him, or a Slytherin who'd been forced in to his dorm. "I'm Calcifer," he added, introducing himself finally.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid