Thread: Indoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2019, 05:45 PM   #45 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caiden Denholm
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
Gryffindor
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazykitty View Post
Oops, had she interrupted his studying? But then again, it was summer, there couldn't be that much studying to be done.

Oh good, no one was knowingly sitting there, unless they had made themselves invisible somehow. But if that was the case, they certainly deserved to be sat on. As Dalia was doing to the chair now. Nope, didn't feel like she was sitting on anyone. Good.

What was that? Oh. She quickly with a napkin, laughing off her awkwardness as she did. "Thanks, for telling me." That could've been embarrassing, walking around with ice cream on her nose all day. "So, you go to Hogwarts, right?" She recognized his book as one of the ones on her own supply list, Ancient Runes if she wasn't mistaken.
Dorian watch the girl as she sat down opposite him. She didn't seem familiar to him and he was pretty good with faces. Which could only mean that she was transfer student. What a time to transfer! Not even going to Hogwarts.

"No worries" he said with a small smile and followed her gaze to his own Ancient Runes textbook. It wasn't like he was studying he just enjoyed reading textbooks. Which didn't help his Ravenclaw stereotype... He guessed.

"i am. It will be my final year" he answered. " I'm kind of disappointed that I'm not going to graduate from Hogwarts though" she....she had read the Daily Prophet right? "Why'd you ask?"