View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 08:16 PM   #23 (permalink)
RedRabbit
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacen Youngblood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabben Gabriel Elijah Gardner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post

Someone bumped into her from behind and her hat tipped forward on her head, pushing some hair into her eyes. She reached up to push it back, only to realize that it wasn’t going to stay now. With a soft sigh, she pulled it off her head and pushed some coppery locks back off her forehead. It was only as she was attempting to replace the hat that she realized she knew that voice. It had been quite a few years, but it was a voice she would never be able to forget. But perhaps she was mistaken…she was, after all, getting along in years.

Slowly, with her hands busy with pinning the hat in place, she turned. And found the that the man standing nearby her was indeed who she had thought it would be. ”Gabben,” she said with a smile. Finally getting the pin to slide into place, she put her hands down. ”Fancy running into you here.” Pause. He had always been bad at watching where he had been going. ”Or you running into me, I should say.” Krel spoke with the slightest of accents that implied she often spoke another fluently; in this case German.
*Seeing that he had messed up her hair hat combo thing he reached out to try to help then realized he would have no idea what he would be doing to help. So his hands went in the air then back down like a child. Pushing that away he apologized again.*

"I'm so sorry, I've been here all day dealing with Swedish and British issues in magic."
*The magical government of Sweden had changed from a monarchy to a democracy. That meant lots of meetings for him before he could retire (something he was not looking forward to at all).*
"It's odd to see you here. Don't you live in Germany for the most part?"