Thread: Seating Area
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 08:10 PM   #32 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormdancer View Post
It was just as well then, that Guilia wasn’t a stranger. ‘Cause the Italian wasn’t going to miss a chance to sit with the man when she actually saw him out of his Lab. So much so, that even before she had sat down opposite him, while her stilettos were still click-clacking on the floor, Guilia had called out in greeting. “Dalton! You are out of your laboratory!” Her English was getting better, if still very formal. Partly in thanks to Eliora, partly in thanks to Dalton.

“You have made my day brighter, already.” She carefully sat down opposite him, carefully sorting the skirt of her dress to that it wouldn’t crease before she crossed one leg over the other and got comfortable. Looking up at him, she opened her bottle of water even as she shot him a teasing smile. “How is your day going, Sunshine.” AKA, ’your face says you are having a horrible day; tell me about it.’
It wasn't until his name was being called that Dalton looked up - he heard the click of high heels approaching him, but the likelihood that it was someone who actually wanted to engage with him was very slim, and therefore his head stayed bowed. And even when his name was called, it was more the voice that caught his attention - the accent was particularly recognisable.

"Guilia," he greeted, offering the woman one of his rare more-smile-than-grimace looks as she sat opposite him. If he'd been a laugher, then he would have laughed at her comment. His eyes lit up a little, though, even if laughter didn't leave his mouth. "You must be having an awful day if the sight of me cheers you up."

His least favourite question, though - how was his day. With a little shrug, Dalton took a sip of his water, as much to buy him time as it was to quench his thirst. "My tests are frustrating me, that's all. What about you?" Because he would much rather listen than talk.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽