Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 11:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
SneakySeverusSnape

DMC & DoM
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Analiese W. Anderson
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Giovanni F. Montanari
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Katrina S. Rothenberg
Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean Granger View Post
"Yep, that's me," she said as she closed the compartment door and proceeded to take a seat opposite Analiese. "And this is Murphy. You might have seen him wandering around the common room." Jade wasn't someone who would not introduce her cat to new friends. She held her cat's paw up, attempting (and failing) to make him wave. Oh well.

"I hope so. We can't continue to have lessons in Hogsmeade. None of the professors are happy about the situation either, so they will definitely try to do something about it over the summer," the brunette said in a tone that sounded more confident than she truly felt. She had a responsibility to reassure the younger student, who must have been really frightened by what happened in her very first year at Hogwarts. Her own first term was... scary too, but at least the school was still accessible. "So what are you doing over the summer? Anything fun?" she asked, changing the topic. They had more than two months of summer holiday ahead of them - they should be happy!
"I hope so too. There are too many distractions in Hogsmeade." Analiese said as she watched Jade sit down. "I wonder why it came to Hogwarts anyway." She looked back out of the window as they pulled out of the station. She could still see the mist hanging over Hogwarts as they left the village on the train. "I'm not sure whether I'm doing anything exciting over the summer at the moment. But knowing my mum... Well, let's just say she has more than a few surprises up her sleeve." She added a small laugh. "Last year we went to France. She didn't tell me that time either."