Thread: Movies & TV: Grey's Anatomy (2005-)
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 09:26 PM   #18 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
UUUUGGGHHHHH SAME, MY FRIEND

SPOILER!!:
man, I really hate Bailey, I used to like her as much as I like Yang but now she's such a big hypocrite. SHE MURDERED 3 PATIENTS AT SEASON 10 BECAUSE OF MRSA!!! and Grey didn't murder any patient, SHE SAVED HER LIVE (although yeah, insurance fraud smh but still....) didn't Bailey remember how hard the board fought for her when she's in trouble? goodness.

I hope Alex didn't really get fired and hopefully things with him and Jo could go well. Tbh I don't really like Jo but she makes Alex happier so...

also... JACKSON BBY
I hope this is something they address in the next season, honestly - because I adore Bailey and I want her to fight for Meredith the way that the whole hospital fought for her. It just seems out of character for her to be so callous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanThomassSpectacle View Post
I think my thing is I just don’t care about her relationship with Derek, like at all. The stuff with the doctor getting chosen to assist in his first major surgery, and that kind of thing was really interesting. But starting it the way they did was an awful idea.
THIS. I agree wholeheartedly - as much as I grew to love Meredith and Derek's relationship, it was definitely something that grew. I was in the show for the first year doctors, for the medical dramas and the competition of the interns, wayyyyyy less about the romance. Although, like I said, I did grow to love them SO MUCH.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽

Harron Peasley is offline   Reply With Quote