View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 11:23 PM   #17 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caiden Denholm
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
Gryffindor
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

"I'm just glad that we can continue lessons" he answered to the professor because he was in good spirit because of this. He would have disliked it if they had all been send home. As he placed his self-inking quill next to his notebook, Dorian looked up to see a Slytherin girl taking a seat. He knew her name was Nina but that was it. " Hey" he greeted before his blue eyes wandered over to Nettie as she sat down on the other chair. As a fellow Ravenclaw, he knew her of course and instead of a hey, he gave an upwards nod with a small grin.

When the Professor started to lesson, Dorian looked at the tin of cookies in front of him and made a mental note to use them later in the year for his exam. He opened up his notebook which was specifically for Ancient Runes and scanned the pages until he found the page he had used during the previous lesson as they seemed to continue. While he wrote down key words and phrases that the professor was telling them, he kept getting distracted by what Nina was doing...His eyes kept glancing her way despite wanting to focus on the lesson. A small smile played on his lips before the Ravenclaw pushed his chair closer to the table and continued to take notes. Focus.

Once he was finished, he placed the self-inking quill down neatly next to his notebook and began to think on how to answer the first question and raised his hand in the air. "I agree with the others about noise" he said and his eyes looked over at Nina for a second or two as the movement of her playing with her hair had caught his attention. At least she was taking notes."But it is is the movement around me that would distract me" he said as he looked back at the front. And he got distracted pretty quickly although it had gone down a bit since he started to meditated "As for minimizing the influence i would make sure that i'm alone" Simple right? Or use petrificus totalus on anyone nearby when they moved...that could work as well. He was a hundred percent sure it would land him in detention though so not the best option. Avoidance was the best.