Thread: Charms Lesson 2
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2019, 06:47 AM   #30 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

What couldn’t she live without? Right now, there were several things going through Stasya’s head, even as she had sat up when the lesson had officially begun. The professor hadn’t necessarily faulted her for the moment of relaxation, but she’d still felt the need to it up as a form of respect. Even if otherwise she had just remained quiet, thinking about her answer to the question. Family, friends…creatures. It wasn’t any one thing she could mention, and besides, the basic idea had been said already. Pets had been, anyhow, although her own connection went beyond just her pets. It went beyond Dobby, Albus, Raisa, Lyuba…tiny little Winky who was the newest addition to her little menagerie. She needed Cygnus and the other winged horses in the barns. All the others who lived there. There had been a reason why she’d been determined to protect the barns from the inferi attack before, and the fact she wasn’t entirely certain the creatures had all been evacuated safely was bothering her more than she liked to admit.

And then they were released from the knowledge they’d be working on a new charm by the announcement they’d be meditating. On the one hand, she was able to lay back in the grass again, which she agreed with what Anna had said to her earlier about being nice, but she knew it wasn’t going to be that easy to relax. Still, she’d try…Closing her eyes, she thought about the barns. The sounds of all the creatures, hanging out in Cygnus’ stall with her puffskein rooting round in the hay at her feet and her squirrel climbing the rafters like she’d done so many times over the past years at Hogwarts. No mist in sight…

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero