View Single Post
Old 07-22-2019, 11:34 PM   #31 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Ammonite stood out with his colour; as a result, Kay kept finding her attention moving to the toad perched on Dorian’s head. At least it served as a reminder that the sixth year was present. “Thank you, Ms. Newton,’’ Kay replied gratefully. “At this point, no. Let’s wait for instructions from the Headmaster first. But I’m sure I’ll be needing your help once more.’’ As more students gathered and conversations grew, she caught snatches of them. She detected worry and anger which in turn caused tension to rise within her. She suddenly found herself thinking of Foster, whom she was missing very much. If she got out of this safely, she was definitely going back to her old job back as an ordinary Secondary school teacher. She would have a less stressful life and she’d have more time with Foster and Emmalyn.

The woman’s thoughts were interrupted when Trent’s voice flittered along the corridor. Ah. This was certainly took an interesting turn. But whatever it took for the Staff to keep the students safe. It was a relief to know that there were others out of Hogwarts who were more than willing to help. As Trent began to lead the way, Kaysha ushered the closest students to follow. “Go ahead. Follow the Headmaster.’’ She herself would follow along soon. "Ms. Newton, you and Mr. Thomas please keep an eye on the Ravenclaws, especially the younger ones."

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺